Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions as they affect your rights and liabilities and set out the terms under which Coaching for Health makes its services available to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), effective 25 May 2018, applies to all businesses that collect or otherwise process personal data. The GDPR sets out the responsibilities of businesses in relation to the personal data they collect and hold, and it also governs the processes businesses use for managing that personal data.
Coaching for Health has been mobilised and actively working on its GDPR strategy and implementation.
As part of these preparations:
- We have tightened our website security,
- Are trained on GDPR to ensure that they understand the basics of data protection law,
- Updated our Terms and Conditions,
- We are operating opt-in-only email marketing.
www.coachingforhealth.co.uk website server uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology. This encryption provides the best possible protection from unauthorised parties accessing any information you send to us.
This website uses Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- User cookies
If you would like to opt out of this Google recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. You can also delete the cookies on your internet browser.
- Delivering tailored advertising content to you
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services
- Preventing fraudulent activity and improving security
- Remember your preferences to make it easier to find your recently viewed products
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
When you submit your details through the Site, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.